Thursday, May 11, 2017

"My Flying Saucer & Me" Rock N Roll Casey

Here is my latest recording, "My Flying Saucer & Me". It tells the story of an alien who falls in love with an earth girl and goes to great lengths to win her hand. I wrote and recorded the song in traditional one man band fashion singing and accompanying myself on acoustic guitar, harmonica and foot tambourine.

Everything was recorded live in my kitchen without any overdubs, multi-tracking or editing. However, I did go in later and edit in a couple of screaming sound effects. This song is available exclusively on the Iaintgotno Record Label. You can listen to the song HERE. As always, this song was recorded in beautiful lo-fidelity.
                                                         

                                                                     
                                                   

My Flying Saucer & Me recording

Casey's Website
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment